Hey everyone. Here is my Buffalo chicken dip recipe. I love it and make it all the time. If you give it a try let me know how it comes out!
Mara’s Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe 6-8 Servings
- 1 – 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup red hot sauce (OR Buffalo Wing sauce)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded chicken (rotisserie or 12.5 oz can)
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions, for garnish (Optional)
Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks, cracker or Tostitos chips!